2018年2月10日雅思真题回忆完整版 | 含PDF下载
1. Policy number: W717431T
2. Date of Birth: April 30th
3. Claims made in recent 3 years: he lost a bike
4. Shop branch name: Compucan
5. Current value of the item: 560(700-70-70，限定词为current)
6. Damage description: keyboard is broken
7. Usage: for family
8. He was on the train during rush hour
9. The laptop was dropped off from the seat
10. Need to bring a report from a laptop dealer
11-12 Matching the things students need to bring with the following TWO artcourses.
A. Cards making
B. Watercolour painting
E. Interior designing introduction
13-14 Which of the following TWO courses need more than one term to finish?
A. Solve problems of interior designing
C. Practical gardening
Several courses about fitness and their suitable people
15. Yoga—adults and children (for the whole family; all could learn it)
16. Lacrosse—special price(high expenses due to hiring the instructor from overseas)
17. Musical dance—change to a new place(many people, need to go somewhere else)
18. Tennis—famous sports player (a celebrity)
19. Golf—regional competition (have their own team and has won some local awards)
20. Taiji—minimum age required (above 60 years old)
内容概述Lindsay and Ben talked about company internship
21. Why did Lindsay got to the company to get internship?
A. the professor contacted for her (no response)
B. she contacted the company
C. her family industry (doesn’t want to go to her own company)
22. What problem did Lindsay encounter in the internship?
A. rising price
B. shortage of stock
23. What was Ben disappointed about in the internship?
A. employees were too busy
B. people were unfriendly to her
C. company didn’t follow promises
24. What does the girl learn from the intern?
A. challenges out of school
25. What aspect do they agree that school should do for students?
B. find an internship for students
C. aware the role of the work (figure out the purpose of internship)
26-30 flow chart matching.
26. speak to a former worker who worked there
27. talk to professor about the problems
28. talk to line manager to get feedback
29. if he is still unhappy, talk to department manager
30. talk to group organiser.
Group 1Group 2
31. living in glass bottle covered with a layer of newspaper32. live in open roof with sand base
33. eat food high in protein from the wild
34. they become very active especially during feeding time35. they become active during night and in hot weather
36. increase in average size36. stabilize in constant temperature
38. excessive loss of body fluid
39. it causes weakness in their bones40. no tortoise has kidney problems
题目The history of lightning
题目Biotechnology’s third wave
内容回忆Biotechnology’s third wave 比前两次都要意义深远，针对这次进行了研究，在工业商业方面都有影响，利用enzyme 和另一种技术进行讨论，不同科学家进行了不同讨论
题目The graph shows the size of ozone layer hole in Antarctic and the production of three kinds of ozone-damaging gases from 1980 to 2000.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
题目Some people believe that people who read books can develop more imagination and language skills than those who prefer to watch TV.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?