场次 20150618 20110118 2007
题型 填空 10
1. from 8:10 to 9:00am
2. school will contact parents on the emails/phone
3. parents can attend art course with their kids
4. next gathering for parents: July
5. new gym next to the canteen and sport fiddle in the back
6. need not wearing uniform that with name on the coats，comfortable shoes
do not wear boots.
7. Activities: cooking, music and chess
8. day trip: 8 summer camp in Countryside
9. a professional dentist emergency took place
10. Students when they ride bike to school wear bright clothes and a helmet.
题型 单选 6，配对 4
1.What purpose for this activity/new course? ----- C. celebrate the opening of dance studio
2. What day is the most popular day for this center? ----- B. weekdayevenings
3.How can guest get a discount? ----- A. book in advance
4.What is the special offer? ----- A. free training hour with acoach
5.Why did they win a award? ----- C. offering professional advisers
6.Why did some guest finallyquit? ----- B. did not share experience among friends
A. release stress
B. the leg strength
D. better concentration
E. quick react/short react time
7. General training ------ B
8. Weight training ------D
9. Aerobic training ----- A.
10. Squash ----- E
场次 20110111 20100605
题型 填空 7 单选 3
A. German for science is too difficult.
B. she doesn’t grasp the skill to learn independently
C. she is too busy to learn
2. What did Ivan do in the library?
A. sort out the timetable
B. read newspapers
C. send e-mail
选 A. too many people in the library.
场次 20110105 20110709 2009104 20081108
题型 单选 2 填空 8
内容概述 坚持能力研究，讨论 education 分组和所设计的一些学习项目
1. samples in the subject course students have common features:
选 an age group
2. elder students are more influenced by
选 impact from their family
(先说没想到学生不是考虑 Financial 什么的，最后提到了family)
1.Do you often use maps?
Yeah! Of course. I'm always using a map while traveling in Shanghai basically because Shanghai is too big and complicate for me to find the right place. Usually, I would install a map app in my mobile phone previously.
2. When do you use a map?
When I was traveling outside my hometown, I used the map frequently. Not only from the map can I know the destination but also I can have a rough picture of the city.
3.Who taught you how to use a map?
Well, my friend Tommy taught me how to use the map. Before that, I could be totally lost when I am traveling by myself. I learnt how to read map fast because he was a good teacher and was really master of using maps.
4.Do you prefer to use electronic maps or those made of paper?
I prefer to use electronic maps to those made of paper not only because the former is more convenient and easier to carry than the latter, but also because electronic ones can position the location.
1. Do you (or, did you) have a favorite teacher?
Yes, it's Mr. Liu, my middle school English teacher. He was then in his twenties. I'll always remember his amiable smile in his first class.
2. Why do you like him/her?
Wow, he was really a charming gentleman. He spoke English in such a standard and fluent way, that I was soon attracted by his accent. Besides, he possessed a good knowledge of English, from whom I have learned a lot.
3. How does (or did) this teacher help you?
To me, the most important thing was that he aroused my interest in English study. His classes were so vivid and lively that I could not wait to have English classes every week. During those years, I succeeded in memorizing a large vocabulary and some well-written English articles. I still benefit from that period of time until now.
4. Do you think you could be a teacher?
In the future, I think I could be a teacher. But at present, I haven't become competent enough to go in for teaching. I still need to take some time to acquire more knowledge in my field.
5. Would you like to be a teacher?
Sure. In fact, it is my dream to be a university teacher. Through the teaching process, I can share with students my views and values. that's really wonderful. In my future years, I hope I can realize my dream and devote myself to the education career.