今天是High school的问题及Answe Sample。
1. How old were you when you started school?
I began my school life at the age of seven. Among the age of 3 to 5, I was at the kindergarten. Most Chinese kids are just like me.
2. Where did you go to school?
I went to school in my hometown, a small town in Hebei province, named Shacheng. It’s a place that is not far away from the capital city of China, Beijing.
3. How did you get to school each day?
When I was young, my mother rode a motorbike to take me to school. But when I was in grade six, I rode a bicycle to school every day.
4. Tell me something about the school. (=Can you describe it?)
It’s a beautiful school with so many trees and flowers. The teachers are very kind and the students are friendly. There located a big playground. Every day, we do the exercises on the playground, and have our sport class. The school has a strict discipline to make the students in the constraint. Overall, we can learn much in the school and feel very happy.
5.Did you enjoy it? (Why?/Why not?)
Yes, I enjoy it so much. Because it’s a beautiful school, the teachers are very kind and the students are friendly. We can learn much in the school and feel very happy.
6.What were some of the most popular activities at primary school?
I think it was the big show on children’s day. On that day, the students and children in all the schools would go to a grand square. The children picked up by their own school would give a performance representing their school. All the performances are more wonderful than we had seen before. So it was the most popular activity.
7. Have you ever returned to see your old school again?
Yes. When I entered into the university, during one of my holidays, I returned to see my old school. I found that the things were still there, but men were no more the same ones. I was filled with so much emotion. It is the school that offered me an opportunity to enter into an university.
8. Are you still in contact with any of the friends you had in primary school?
Yes, I am in contract with a friend of mine in my primary school.
She is my good friend and deskmate. At that time ,we often did our homework together after class and helped each other in our lives. Now we are keeping in touch with each other, talking about our own lives, going for a trip together. It is so funny. I feel very happy to have such a good friend.
9. What subjects did you study in secondary school (=high school)?
10. What was your favourite subject in secondary school (=high school)?
11. And which subject did you like the least? (Why?)
12. Which secondary school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
13. What part of your secondary school education did you enjoy most?
14. How do you feel about your high school (secondary school)?
15. Why did you choose to attend that particular school?
16. Which class did you enjoy the most? (Why?)