L1:关于电影的发展，从爱迪生的皮影机，到the Lxx Brothers的motion movie,再到xx导演的fantastic film for entrainment。the Lxx Brothers喜欢记录现实，他们拍的影片是连续取景的活动画面，所以电影中经常出现dog来回跑之类的画面(有题，问为什么提到dog)，他们不愿讲述编造的剧本。然后说另一个导演拍的东西就不那么写实了，而是根据人们的兴趣编排的，这样他的电影就有更多人看，更受欢迎。
L3:关于一个地方的松鼠是如何御敌的。一种方法是用叫声吓跑敌人，这个方法对一些warm blood & mammal有用，但是对snake不行，因为它们听不见。对于rattle snake, 因为它们的眼睛只能像红外线一样通过热量辨识，所以松鼠摇动尾巴，使温度上升，让snake以为它们的体积很大，不敢轻举妄动。而对于另一种visual很好的snake则要使用另外一种方法。
1. Some people think that robots can do a lot of human work in the future, while others believe robots will never be smarter and more useful than humans. What’s your opinion and why?
2. Nowadays many people find their social network on the Internet, do you think it is a positive trend?
3. What are the advantages of furthering one’s education in a foreign country? Give specific reasons and details.
4. Should the parents let their children learn practical course like cooking and personal finance?
5. Describe one way to improve the system of education in your country. Use specific details and examples to support your opinion.
6. Describe a celebration, public event or moment that is most impressive to you. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
7. Describe a challenging experience you had and how you overcame that challenge. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
8. Describe a disappointing event or experience in your life. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
9. Describe a special opportunity given to you. Why does this opportunity so special to you? Your explanation should include specific details and examples.
10. Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Why was it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support your explanation.
11. Talk about the things you do to keep you healthy. Use specific examples and details to support your explanation.
12. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of watching TV in the dorm. Use specific examples and details to support your explanation.
13. What do you think we can do to deal with the air pollution?
14.If you were doing some volunteer work, what kind of work would you like to do for the senior people in your community?
15.Why is it important to be polite in interpersonal relationship?
有个欧洲人上来一艘爱琴海aegen sea reserach ship船，经常穿梭于两个海域之间，他做了一个极长无比的网子，从海上捞鱼，更具他多年的经验，根据捞起来的鱼的种类判断，海里的动物分成为8层，渔网来捕捞海底的生物。他做了1300英尺深的探索，发现下面的水中生物分为了8层，并且断定在1800尺下面没有生物了，这个说法太可笑了，而且很多人当时竟然都相信。
|1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.|
2. Some believe that teachers (for students from age 14-18) should focus on lecturing and asking students to take notes during lectures. Others believe that teachers should get students involved in discussion and encourage them to exchange ideas in class. Which way of teaching do you think is more effective for students' learning?
3. Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
4. University students should be required to take basic science classes even if they are not part of the field of the study.
5. What is the most important factor for students to succeed at university or college?
6. The university club wants to help others, if you are a member of them, you only could undertake one project this year, which following would you prefer to choose?
7. People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed working in teams.
8. It is better for a company to have employees who do as they are told than employees who think of their own ideas?
9. Which kind of jobs would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours or a job with an average pay yet with normal work hours. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.
10. In order to relax, it is better to take physical exercises than to watch a movie or to read a book.